Onelife is based at Hamble sports complex, Winchester college gym and Limewood Hotel with sessions also delivered in private homes, gyms, offices and outside spaces providing flexibility for clients in the surrounding area.
Shaun Biddulph is an advanced personal trainer with fifteen years experience working with clients to improve their health and fitness.
Clients have a range of goals including weight loss , building muscle and strength, rehab from injury or preparing for a sports event.
Shaun has a high success rate with multiple clients suffering with back pain including post surgery rehab.
• Personalised health and fitness
• Weight loss and lifestyle
• Functional core strength exercise
• Sports specific training and preparation
• Strength and recovery from injury or surgery
• Nutrition advice and support
• Self defence coaching
"I have trained with Shaun for 8 years now and cannot praise his approach highly enough. His core strengthening regime has not only prepared me for 2 strenuous and lengthy off road motorcycle trips across Africa, but perhaps more importantly, resulted in me cancelling a pre booked and highly invasive back surgery... MORE INFO
• Advanced personal trainer
• Gym instructor
• Fully certified martial arts instructor
• First Aid for Sport Qualified
• 3rd Degree Black Belt in Freestyle Taekwondo
• 2nd Dan Black Belt in Self Defence Systems.
• Blue Belt Brazilian jiu-jitsu
• KBT Education Level 1 Strength & Conditioning
• KBT Education Level 1 Kettlebells