Shaun Biddulph is an advanced personal trainer with 15 years experience working with clients to improve their health and fitness.
Clients have a range of goals including weight loss , building muscle and strength, rehab from injury or preparing for a sports event . A ten year background in professional sailing , Shaun has worked with elite British solo sailors preparing for ocean racing events including The Vendee Globe around the world race.
Shaun is a Freestyle Taekwondo Instructor and self defence coach teaching weekly classes for juniors and adults.
As a keen cyclist Shaun has participated in multi day road bike sportives and understands the importance of specific core strength and stretching.
A lifelong runner, most recently taking part in the Ox trail ultra marathon. Shaun has worked with runners from all disciplines.
Shaun has a high success rate with multiple clients suffering with back pain including post surgery rehab .
With Shaun's "never give up " attitude and his "always find a way" approach many of Shaun's clients have committed to his skills for over 10 years.
• Advanced personal trainer
• Gym instructor
• Fully certified martial arts instructor
• First Aid for Sport Qualified
• 3rd Degree Black Belt in Freestyle Taekwondo
• 2nd Dan Black Belt in Self Defence Systems.
• Blue Belt Brazilian jiu-jitsu
• KBT Education Level 1 Strength & Conditioning
• KBT Education Level 1 Kettlebells
• Public liability cover
Areas of expertise and skills
• Personalised health and fitness
• Weight loss and lifestyle
• Functional core strength exercise
• Sports specific training and preparation
• Strength and recovery from injury or surgery
• Nutrition advice and support
• Trail running
• Road bike sportives
• Martial arts
• Self defence coaching
• Stand up paddle boarding
"By embarking on a training program with me clients push themselves harder than they would on their own. I work closely with each of my clients , keeping them motivated and focused on their objective"